The Wulff Revo is a rally car in MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It is a very popular vehicle used by players.
- The Revo closely resembles a Porsche 959 Rally Car.
- A Chinese New Year livery can be downloaded (for free) for the Revo in the original MotorStorm, which will automatically be available for players, albeit only with the DLC livery.
- This vehicle also appears in the Mischief Vehicle Pack 2 in MotorStorm RC.
- In the Devil's Weekend DLC, You can unlock a unique purple Sonix livery, available only to the player.
- In Motorstorm the drivers are Hunter, Skully, Stitch, Meggan Fitz, Revs Ridout, Evil Wench and Louhi.
- The Revo, as seen in concept art, was originally going to have rally lights.
- In Pacific Rift, Oscar Gratz (white/blue/red "Marathon" livery), Gemma Hewitt (graphite "Dragon" livery) and Evalyn Malachite (green "Indestri" livery) are the AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.
A Revo in Monument Valley.
A Porsche 959 rally car, off which the Revo is based.
Red and White AI-Only livery in MSMV (Skully).
Yellow AI-Only livery in MSMV (Hunter).
Black and Blue AI-Only livery in MSMV (Revs Ridout).
White AI-Only livery in MSMV (Evil Wench).
White and Blue Player livery (MSMV Only).
Green Player livery (MSMV & MSPR).
Red Chinese DLC livery (MSMV Only).
Front view of the concept version, depicting it with rally lights.
Rear view of the concept version, with lights.
Purple DLC livery. (MSMV only)
Stitch’s Marathon livery (Driven by Oscar Gratz in MSPR). Note: This livery is shared with the Ibex Bushfire.
Orange AI-only livery in MSMV (Louhi). Note: this opponent appears only in the Revenge Weekend DLC.