The Wulff Revo is a rally car in MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It is a very popular vehicle used by players.
- The Revo closely resembles a Porsche 959 Rally Car.
- A Chinese New Year livery can be downloaded (for free) for the Revo in the original MotorStorm, which will automatically be available for players, albeit only with the DLC livery.
- This vehicle also appears in the Mischief Vehicle Pack 2 in MotorStorm RC.
- In the Devil's Weekend DLC, You can unlock a unique purple Sonix livery, available only to the player.
- In Motorstorm the drivers are Hunter, Skully, Stitch, Meggan Fitz, Revs Ridout, Evil Wench and Louhi.
- The Revo, as seen in concept art, was originally going to have rally lights.
- In Pacific Rift, Oscar Gratz (white/blue/red "Marathon" livery), Gemma Hewitt (graphite "Dragon" livery) and Evalyn Malachite (green "Indestri" livery) are the AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.
A Revo in Monument Valley.
A Porsche 959 rally car, off which the Revo is based.
Red and Black AI-Only livery in MSMV (Louhi). This one of 5 AI Liveries where you have to purchase DLC in order to see it. This Revo is in the Revenge Weekend DLC.
Red and White AI-Only livery in MSMV (Skully).
Yellow AI-Only livery in MSMV (Hunter).
Black and Blue AI-Only livery in MSMV (Revs Ridout).
White AI-Only livery in MSMV (Evil Wench).
White and Blue Player livery (MSMV Only).
Green Player livery (MSMV & MSPR).
Red Chinese DLC livery (MSMV Only).
Front view of the concept version, depicting it with rally lights.
Rear view of the concept version, with lights.
Purple DLC livery. (MSMV only)