The DT566M's non-Carbon version has been released in the Prestige Pack, along with the non-Carbon version of the Mirage 401 and the Mirage LX7. Unlike the Carbon edition, the Prestige Pack edition is fully customizable.
This Supercar (which verges more on purpose-built racer) seems to take cues from the racing version of the Mercedes Benz CLK, as seen in DTM.
- Those who pre-ordered and received this vehicle also unlock a PSN main-menu theme of this vehicle, consisting of it rotating on a turntable in the background.
- So far, the DT566M is the tallest supercar in MotorStorm: Apocalypse (although that doesn't say much; its roof may only be as tall as - or just barely taller than - that of the Mirage 101 SuperMini).
- The DT566M is also the largest supercar so far. Its unusual size (for a supercar) hints that it has to be a front-engined grand tourer. Despite this, however, in game it is still rear-engined, evidenced when the entire trunk falls off or when the player over-boosts.
- This vehicle is also available in MotorStorm RC in the RC Pro-Am Expansion Pack.
- The DT566M, along with other cars, make a brief cameo in WipEout 2048's intro sequence in the 2025 scene.