The Wulff Bolter seems to be inspired by the Audi Sport Quattro Group B Rally Car. This can be further proven by the fact that the default livery for this vehicle in Arctic Edge strongly resembles the livery of the Audi Quattro A1 Group B car, most likely a reference made by the developers.
Arctic Edge Customizable PartsEdit
- Front Bumper (Colour changing allowed)
- Wheels (Colour changing allowed)
- Rear Spoiler (Colour changing allowed)
- Number of available slots for sponsor stickers: 14
- Bonus livery: Yes
- Dice drives this car in the Docklands.
- With the appropriate modifications, the Wulff Bolter could vaguely resemble the Ozutsu Ronin.
- In Arctic Edge, the Bolter has light pod options that are not available for its Apocalypse incarnation.
- Also in Arctic Edge, the Bolter has a bonus livery unlocked from the Wipeout Emblem bonus pack.
- The Bolter also returns in MotorStorm RC, as a scaled-down remote-control rally car.
- It is unknown as to why the Bolter is changed from being rear-engined in Arctic Edge, to front-engined in Apocalypse.