The Wulff Bolter seems to be inspired by the Audi Sport Quattro Group B Rally Car. This can be further proven by the fact that the default livery for this vehicle in both Arctic Edge and Apocalypse strongly resemble the liveries of the Audi Quattro A1 Group B car, most likely a reference made by the developers.
Arctic Edge Customizable PartsEdit
- Front Bumper (Colour changing allowed)
- Wheels (Colour changing allowed)
- Rear Spoiler (Colour changing allowed)
- Number of available slots for sponsor stickers: 14
- Bonus livery: Yes
- Dice drives this car in the Docklands.
- With the appropriate modifications, the Wulff Bolter could vaguely resemble the Ozutsu Ronin.
- In Arctic Edge, the Bolter has light pod options that are not available for its Apocalypse incarnation.
- Also in Arctic Edge, the Bolter has a bonus livery unlocked from the Wipeout Emblem bonus pack.
- The Bolter also returns in MotorStorm RC, as a scaled-down remote-control rally car.
- It is unknown as to why the Bolter is changed from being rear-engined in Arctic Edge, to front-engined in Apocalypse.
- "Wulff" is erroneously spelt "Wulf" in the Arctic Edge vehicle selection screen.