The Wasabi Wildcat MX is a Dirt Bike that appears in MotorStorm, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, and MotorStorm: Apocalypse. In Apocalypse, the Wildcat MX is the default bike unlocked for the player in Wreckreation.
- The Wildcat resembles the Yamaha YZ250F.
- In Pacific Rift, one acquires this vehicle after reaching Festival Rank 7.
- Both Mash and Tyler use this bike on Docklands: "Dock of the Bay", and Upper Bohemia: "Up in Smoke", respectively. This makes it the only vehicle in Apocalypse that is used by two separate player characters in the Festival.
- Some early gameplay screenshots released depicted Big Dog using one as well, but he does not use a Wildcat in the Festival of the final version of the game.
- The Wildcat MX, Wasabi Phoenix, Wulff Enduro, Mohawk Indiana and the Wombat Typhoon are the only vehicles to have appeared in every title, excluding Arctic Edge, although the Wombat Typhoon and the Mohawk Indiana appeared in Arctic Edge (this excludes DLC as the Patriot Surger, Mojave Slugger and Voodoo Iguana appeared as DLC for Apocalypse, which makes them technically appear in all console titles too).
- Interestingly, for one of the menu icons in Arctic Edge, a small white silhouette of a Wildcat MX can be seen, but like the Patriot V8 and Voodoo Anaconda cameo appearances, it is not drivable in game, most likely replaced by the Wasabi Katana.
- The Wildcat MX can be customized to resemble the Monarch Champ.
- Prior to Apocalypse, the Wildcat MX was not fitted with functional headlights. The same is of the Mojave Slugger and the Voodoo Iguana.
- In Pacific Rift, Chunky Baxter (yellow livery) is an AI Character seen riding this vehicle.