The Wasabi Rascal is the latest performance ATV from Wasabi, Japan's most successful boutique vehicle designer. Based on classic 1980s stylings, this is an instantly recognisable body shape for Baja fans, with a MotorStorm makeover.
- PlayStation Store description
How to unlockEdit
- Mash uses this ATV on the location Terminus: "City Limits".
- For some players, it is the most unstable, wreck-prone ATV out of the three in Apocalypse, making the unlocking of the Wasabi Eagle a fairly daunting task.
- This ATV has a unique steering mechanism exclusive to Pacific Rift. In MotorStorm and Apocalypse, the handlebars are turned left and right to turn the vehicle, like other ATVs. However, in Pacific Rift, they are tilted in a 'seesaw' fashion to turn.
- It somewhat resembles the Yamaha Banshee 350.