The Wasabi Phoenix is an ATV that appears in MotorStorm, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, and MotorStorm: Apocalypse.
In the original MotorStorm, the Phoenix is the third ATV in the line up, and is the first to be unlocked through Festival progression.
- Tyler uses this ATV on Skyline: "Mile High Club", where it is dropped onto the track by a helicopter .
- The Phoenix is the signature ATV of the MotorStorm series, appearing in three titles and being one of the two primary choices in MotorStorm.
- The Phoenix, Wasabi Wildcat MX, Wulff Enduro, Mohawk Indiana and the Wombat Typhoon are the only vehicles to have appeared in every title, excluding MotorStorm: Arctic Edge, although the Typhoon and Indiana appeared in Arctic Edge (this excludes DLC as the Patriot Surger, Mojave Slugger and Voodoo Iguana appeared as DLC for Apocalypse, which makes them technically appear in all console titles too).
- The Phoenix is featured in the artwork for the "ATV" Festival Card (#108).
- The Phoenix somewhat resembles the Yamaha YFM 700R.