The Wasabi Oshizushi is a Dirt Bike that was DLC in the first MotorStorm, and later appeared in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. In a DLC trailer, Game Developer Jed Ashforth described the bike as once being a classified design that later became available for the MotorStormers.
- The Oshizushi resembles the KTM SX250, albeit with added headlights more akin to an enduro bike.
- In Pacific Rift, you unlock this vehicle after reaching Festival Rank 6.
- Oshizushi is a type of pressed sushi from the Kansai region in Japan.
- The Oshizushi appears to be very similar to it's brother, the Wasabi Wildcat MX.
- As with most bikes in the MotorStorm series, the engine appears to be a V-Twin.
- In Pacific Rift, Flameboy (green livery) and Ali Stoneground (red/grey livery) are AI Characters seen riding this vehicle.