The Wasabi Katana is a bike in MotorStorm: Arctic Edge. This is the first Bike that the player can use, and is one of the three starting vehicles unlocked by default.
Arctic Edge Customizable PartsEdit
- Wheels (Colour changing allowed)
- Framework (Colour changing only)
- Number of available slots for sponsor stickers: 5
- Bonus livery: No
- The Wasabi Katana has a different engine sound than others in its class.
- A katana is a traditional Japanese sword, often especially forged for the Samurai.
- The Wasabi Katana was originally supposed to appear in MotorStorm: Monument Valley, but was later cut in development.
- The Katana again shows up in one of MotorStorm: Pacific Rift's background cinematics, although it wasn't featured in the game.
- It also appeared in the E3 trailer for Pacific Rift, where it was seen landing from a jump before being wrecked by a Voodoo Mastadon.