A Wall of Death is a part of numerous tracks in the MotorStorm series. A Wall of Death is a large, steeply banked (occasionally vertical) turn that can be driven on using centrifugal force. There are numerous examples of these seen throughout the series.
List of Wall of DeathsEdit
- Cascade Falls (contains 2 small ones and one large)
- Riptide (the "wave")
- Reef Runner (not completely banked, but still counts as a Wall of Death)
- Razorback (immediately after the waterfall jump)
- Paradise Beach (contains 2 fully banked ones)
- The Rift (various lava tubes)
It can be argued that the second half of The Edge is a Wall of Death, but it isn't banked enough to qualify as one and is far too large and straight.
- Vertigo (contains numerous Wall of Deaths, they are the main feature of this track)
- The Chasm (contains a single wall of death about half-way through the track)
- Northern Face (contains a single wall of death about half-way through the track)
- Mainline (the subway tunnels technically could be used as a Wall of Death - albeit temporarily as earthquakes will cause the uppermost sections of them to collapse)
- Good Herb (on the U-turn on the bridge portion)
It could be argued that the O'Halloran building on Skyline has a Wall of Death on the roof, but it is moreso just an angled pile of rubble.
MotorStorm RC contains numerous banked turns, but few are banked enough to be called a Wall of Death.
- Playground (the bowls in the skate park)