The Wakazashi Razor is a Bike that was DLC in the original MotorStorm, and was also included on the disc for MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It is the only vehicle by Wakazashi in the entire series insofar. According to a developer, this machine was modeled after a bike in a 1980s American television show, presumably Street Hawk.
- It is one of three vehicle manfucaturers that has only one vehicle being made, the second being the Humbler Diablo and the third being the McQueen Adventure.
- The same three manufacturers are missing from the list of stickers in MotorStorm: Apocalypse.
- The Razor's engine sound in MotorStorm resembles a street bike, although its horn is identical to other bikes. Another thing to note is that letting off the throttle will cause a turbocharged whistle, a feature similar to Rally Cars.
- Like all other DLC vehicles from MotorStorm, it is one of the few vehicles in Pacific Rift that doesn't carry any liveries over from the original game.
- in Pacific Rift, Dmitri Molotov (red livery) is an AI Character seen riding this vehicle.