The Voodoo Rattler is a buggy appearing in MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It is a small racing buggy, lacking room for more than one occupant. It can fit into tight places, but is more vulnerable to larger vehicles. The vehicle itself seems to resemble the SCORE International classed buggies.
- Muerte from MotorStorm: Apocalypse has been spotted driving this buggy in Monument Valley using the Numskull livery.
- This vehicle is also featured as an RC buggy in MotorStorm RC.
- The Rattler appears in MotorStorm: Apocalypse, currently undrivable to the player. Poorly-rendered Rattlers (mainly for memory/graphics resource distribution) are the vehicles being air-dropped during the Prologues. They have been spotted in blue, yellow, and black.
- Much like the Castro Robusto & Beelzebuggy Carabid, this is one of very few vehicles in Pacific Rift that doesn't carry any player liveries over from MotorStorm.
- Like the Mojave Slugger, in the original MotorStorm, the Voodoo Rattler is one of the very few vehicles in which every livery has a female driver.
- In Pacific Rift, Ali Stoneground (white/red "Rockfuel" livery) is an AI Character seen driving this vehicle.