The Voodoo Orbiter is a Muscle Car that appears in MotorStorm: Apocalypse. Adding combinations of liveries and various parts this car can resemble a police car, while other parts can make it resemble a drag racer.
- This is the only Muscle Car that can have police lights added to the roof, (although they are purely asthetic and do not function). This feature is exemplified with its preview picture in The Rock Livery pack's icon within the PlayStation Store.
- The Orbiter's front end resembes a 1970 Dodge Coronet Superbee, while its name may come from a similar vehicle, the Plymouth Satellite (satellites orbit around something).
- Although the front end resembles a Superbee, the general shape of the car is more akin to that of the 1968/69 Chevrolet Camaro & Pontiac Firebird models, which share the same body design.
- Mash uses this car on the track Interstate: "Rubbernecking".
- Several body upgrades can make this car very similar to the V8 Interceptor from Mad Max: The Road Warrior.
- The Orbiter appears in the Mischief Vehicle Pack 2 in MotorStorm RC (fitted with police-car lights).
-The general shape of the Orbiter, the presence of police lights, and a similar paintjob to the one in the movie hints that this car is a Mad Max reference.