An endurance test, and the highlight of the Monument Valley festival, the Grizzly proved to be the ultimate test of ability for the gearheads, featuring flat-out racing through mud and rock over the longest course they could make.
"The Grizzly? You just gotta bear it..." - Bueno
- Festival Card #049
- This track has a Festival Card in MotorStorm: Apocalypse.
- This is the only track in Monument Valley (in the standard game - not including DLC) that you can drive every vehicle class on, in 'MotorStorm' races signified by the golden MotorStorm skull badge.
- The Grizzly has lended its name to a track in MotorStorm RC, called the Grizzly's Den.
- The Grizzly is the first track to be played in every level of difficulty before progressing forward.
- The Grizzly is the only track in MotorStorm history which doesn't place players at the start/finish line before a race. Instead, players must race an extra half-lap before even beginning the race.