Supercars are a vehicle class that appears in MotorStorm: Apocalypse and MotorStorm RC. They have the highest boost acceleration speed of any class in the game and good grip on tarmac, but have lower strength than the Rally Cars and tricky off-road handling. A good technique for this class would be to boost as long and as hard as possible to make the most use of its fast acceleration; however, something to note about this vehicle class would be how slow they are when not boosting. They are capable of wrecking smaller vehicles such as the SuperMinis and the Bikes but are obviously outranked by any of the vehicle classes bigger than the Racing Trucks in terms of strength. They all have the same engine - a V12 - but it sounds more akin to a highly tuned V10 engine.
- Speed: 10/10
- Handling: 5/10
- Toughness: 5/10
List of SupercarsEdit
- Patriot P10-XR
- Ozutsu Blacksun J-GT
- Monarch GT101
- Wulff DT566M (Carbon Edition in Carbon Pack, non-carbon customizable version in Prestige Pack)
- Italia Torquemada (Supercar Elite pack)
- Mirage LX7 (Prestige Pack)
- Italia Tauromachia
- At this time, the Supercar class contains the most vehicles of any class featured in Apocalypse with 7 vehicles total, assuming one would have both the Carbon Supercar preorder, as well as Supercar Elite and all other Supercar DLCs.
- In a cutscene in Mash's campaign, a McLaren F1-inspired Supercar can clearly be seen in the background, though it has not been seen in any real gameplay footage.
- Technically, there is one more Supercar in the list, the Italia Tauromachia, but its unlock details are still unclear.
- The Supercars in MotorStorm RC are available when the player wins at least one medal on every event.