The Springbok Namibia is a racing truck appearing in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. This model, like the Kalahari, is named after a region in Africa. It appears to be slightly smaller than its counterpart.
- The Namibia was supposed to make an appearance in MotorStorm: Apocalypse, as shown in this piece of concept art and this one, along with the Lunar-Tec Weevil, Patriot 80 and the Wombat Beachmaster. In reality, however, none of these vehicles made any appearance in the game.
- The Namibia appeared in the E3 2005 trailer for the original MotorStorm, but it did not appear in the final game. It was shown being wrecked once, along with an unnamed rally car (see Rally Cars for more information). The version depicted has spare tires mounted on the back in a similar manner to the Kalahari, unlike the Namibia in Pacific Rift.
- The Namibia possesses more vinyl skins than any other Racing Trucks in Pacific Rift.
- In many pieces of concept art and other media (including the European box art for Pacific Rift), the Namibia is shown with the red & white "raVine" livery that is seen on the Kalahari in Monument Valley.
- Like it's brother, the Namibia is named after a region in Africa