The RC Carnival Pack contains eight new vehicles and six new tracks.
There is one new vehicle for each class.
- SuperMini - Lunar-Tec Weevil RC
- Racing Truck - Patriot Hoodcruze-R RC
- Monster Truck - Falfer Imperial RC
- Buggy - Jester BXR II Concept RC
- Rally Car - Mirage 401 RC
- Big Rig - Castro Varadero RC
- Muscle Car - Falfer Domino RC
- Supercar - Italia Tauromachia RC
In addition to the new vehicles, the RC Carnival Pack contains six new tracks, all of which are set in a "micro theme-park".
The RC Carnival Pack also comes with its own Festival. The Festival contains 24 new events.
|The Triple Triple||Win all 3 medals on any Carnival Festival event.||Bronze|
|Half Loaded||Earn 36 medals within the Carnival Festival.||Silver|
|Perfect Stormer||Earn all 3 medals on each of the 24 Carnival Festival Events.||Silver|
|Carnival Champion||Set a time of 17:00 or less across all Carnival Festival events.||Gold|
- Text in the trailer background reads:
- Back For One More DLC Pack Only!
- If you're reading this far then let me congratulate you, dear reader. Your -- is not lived to extremes but in the pursuit of miniature -- Videos and that too is a noble goal amongst society.
- You probably got a computer and thought "I know, I can use this to educ-- -ther and push not only myself, but those that will come after me -- -ment and knowledge OR I could go frame by frame on this video to see w-- says". I think we both know you made the correct choice in your life.
It also says, at 0:54:
- If you're reading this far, you're my dear hero, I didn't even think this bit was readable. So, as a reward, I'm going to tell you a secret. Here it is: It's better to--
The rest is elegible.