The Patriot Rodeo is a Racing Truck in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift.
Pacific Rift press kit descriptionEdit
- Manufacturer: Patriot
- Production: 2001 to date
- Chassis: Aluminium and steel construction
- Engine Type: 7.1L naturally aspirated racing specification V8
- Power output: 383bhp
- Layout: Front engine, 4 wheel drive
- Transmission: 5-speed double clutch racing gear box
- Wheelbase: 3297mm (129.8in)
- Length: 5122mm (201.6in)
- Width: 2175mm (106.8.in)
- Height: 1961mm (77.2in)
- Curb weight: 1400kg (3080Lbs)
- Top Speed: 107mph
- 0-60: 5.1 seconds
- 0-100: 8.1 seconds
- Class: pick-up race truck
- Designer: Chris Martin & David Griffiths
- Engineers: Andrew Bolt, Neil Massam, Ben Curtis, Jen Wie Tse, Chris Gage, Simon Gibson
- Having been the trusted workhorse in many parts of the world for over five years, the Rodeo has seen a new lease of life. Many privateers have taken the chassis and replaced many of the parts with race specification items. The standard engine power has been increased from 240bhp to a more potent 383bhp. Much of the original suspension from the standard model has been completely changed to a Trophy Truck configuration to fit the requirements set by the M.R.A (MotorStorm race authority). This upgrade has made the Patriot Rodeo a very capable off road racer and many privateer drivers have had many victories with this vehicle. Patriot themselves have been known to fund some of the more lucky drivers making the Rodeo a very dangerous opponent.
- It features suicide rear doors; in other words, doors that open backwards rather than from the front.
- The Rodeo is one of the default Racing Trucks in Pacific Rift, alongside the Castro Capitano.
- Lucy Stock (green/red livery), Lyta ("Flame & Skulls" livery) and Kid Million ("Bubble Funk" livery) are AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.