The Patriot Renegade is a rally car that made its first appearence in MotorStorm and reappears in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It looks similar to a NASCAR Ford Fusion; however, it has been modified with tube-frame front bumpers, and has off-road tires on all four corners as well two spare tires in a compartment in the back.
- It appears to share the same body as the Patriot Stomper in MotorStorm: Apocalypse, which itself is a Monster Truck.
- The vehicle returns in MotorStorm RC as a supercar.
- The front left wheel rim seems to be smaller than all the other rims of the car.
- Being slightly longer than the other rally cars, the Renegade tends to be slightly more unstable on turns or when swerving.
- In Pacific Rift, this vehicle is unlocked by reaching Rank 5.
- The Renegade can be seen in concept art for MotorStorm: Apocalypse, however it never made it to the final game.