The Patriot Minuteman is a Big Rig in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It has both a standard engine as well as a jet engine at the back that ignites while boost is in use; however, it appears to do nothing to the vehicle's speed.
- This vehicle seems to be inspired by the jet-powered truck Shockwave.
- This machine is named after the Minuteman of the American Revolutionary War.
- The truck portion of the vehicle resembles a Peterbilt 385.
- This vehicle has a large amount of chromed surfaces, including the front bumper and grill, as well as the jet engine itself.
- The Atlas M-SUV also has a jet engine attached to the rear of the vehicle, just like the Minuteman.
- This is the longest Big Rig, making it a primary choice for Track Blockers
- This vehicle is often driven by the AI Jayanti, using its green and pink livery.