The Patriot Bushwacker is a Mud Plugger in MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. This vehicle, unlike other Mud Pluggers, is based on a pickup truck, unlike the predominately SUV-based designs.
- This vehicle may be named after the company Bushwacker, which makes fender flares for many vehicles, some of which become real-life off-roaders.
- In MotorStorm: Monument Valley, there are a few liveries that can only be used by AI opponents, one of which humorously reads "Big Joe's Chili Dogs". Strangely, this Bushwacker can also be found in Pacific Rift; wrecked Chili Dog trucks are attached to poles on Reef Runner. And can also be spotted on Riptide after the first jump
- The Bushwacker appears in some pieces of concept art for MotorStorm: Apocalypse, but is not present in the finished game.
- The Bushwacker tends to be more stable than others of its class, and also goes through deep water and rough terrain with more ease.
- It closely resembles the Chevrolet S-10.
- It shares some features with the Voodoo Mastadon, such as the headlights and the tail lights.
- In Pacific Rift, Alexander Murdoch (orang/red livery), Leethal Docherty (grey/red livery) and Henry T. Pops (red/blue/white "Panzer" livery) are the AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.