The Patriot Blackfoot is a Rally Car in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift.
Unlike most vehicles in its class, it takes styling cues from various crossover vehicles, such as a high ride height and large bumpers.
- A Signature Livery is available for this in the PSN Store; on the same note, a new livery is also included in the Adrenaline Expansion Pack.
- Although this vehicle appears to be an estate/wagon, it only has 2 doors; so, technically, it should be classed as a shooting-brake.
- The Blackfoot is one of the only cars of its class to have a different engine noise, the others being the Italia Gagliano and the Lunar-Tec Weevil. Although it is fairly similar to the normal Rally Car sound.
- Applying the Blackfoot's Signature Livery gets rid of this.
- Prior to the release of both the Signature Livery and the livery from the Adrenaline Expansion Pack, the Blackfoot was the only vehicle in its class to have only two liveries.
- It is named after the Native American Blackfoot tribe, which were known to have warlike behavior.