The Patriot 85 Rally Car is based on an iconic '80s sports coupé, retro-fitted with junkyard armour plating. The rear mounted 4 cylinder turbo engine is the only modern part of this retro classic, and check out the gull wing doors - when they get loose, this baby looks like it could fly.
- PlayStation Store description
The Patriot 85 is clearly based off the Delorean DMC-12, albeit with a more "rugged" look.
- Because the Patriot 85 is exclusive to PAL regions, it never appeared in the North American or the Japanese version of the game.
- The 85 closely resembles the DeLorean DMC-12.
- The name "85" is the year the movie Back to the Future takes place, which features the DeLorean that the 85 is based off.
- The 85's wheels are similar to, if not the same as the Italia Gagliano and the Patriot Blackfoot.
- When boosting with the 85, electrical sounds can be heard unlike with any other vehicle.
- This is the only vehicle from Monument Valley not to return in Pacific Rift.