The Ozutsu Senpai is a Rally Car exclusive to MotorStorm: Arctic Edge. It appears to be based on a classic rally car.
Arctic Edge Customizable PartsEdit
- Front Bumper (Colour changing allowed)
- Wheels (Colour changing allowed)
- Rear Spoiler (Colour changing allowed)
- Number of available slots for sponsor stickers: 7
- Bonus livery: Yes
- If one looks closely at the back, there is a license plate that reads "GR4V3L", leetspeak for the word "gravel".
- The Senpai can have its bumpers, foglights, and spoiler changed for basic customization.
- It is unlocked by winning the "Shift and Drift" Invitational, making it the last Rally Car unlocked in the game.
- This vehicle has a bonus livery unlocked from the Pursuit Force Emblem bonus pack.
- Owing to the Senpai's raised ride height, snorkel, and bullbars, it seems inspired by the modifications made to World Rally Cars to compete in the Safari Rally.
- Senpai is a Japanese term for someone who is a mentor to another.