The Ozutsu Ronin MkIV is a rally car featured in MotorStorm: Apocalypse. Its design seems to be an amalgation of the real-life Subaru Impreza WRX STI and Citroën Xsara WRC. It is the successor to the original Ronin that itself appeared in MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift.
How to UnlockEdit
- Tyler drives a Ronin MkIV on Docklands: "Ship Shape" and Terminus: "Terminal Velocity" during his portion of the Festival.
- The Ronin MkIV's second hood option mounts a foglight kit on the front of its hood, which is quite common amongst rally cars of the past and present. However, the lights do not function in any way when racing in the night or driving through tunnels.
- With the appropriate modifications, the Ronin MkIV could be made to more closely resemble the Subaru Impreza or Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution rally cars.
- The final front bumper option to be unlocked for the Ronin gives it a grill that resembles a BMW M3 GTR of the 2005 videogame Need For Speed Most Wanted.
- The Ronin MkIV is also available in the RC Pro-Am Expansion Pack in MotorStorm RC.