The Ozutsu Ronin is a Rally Car in MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. Its defining feature is its unique rear spoiler design. The successor to the Ronin is the Ronin MkIV seen in MotorStorm: Apocalypse.
- It also appears in MotorStorm RC, albiet in a scaled down, remote-controlled version.
- One of this vehicle's liveries in Pacific Rift features the license plate "RALLY X".
- In Pacific Rift, the Ronin was unlocked by earning the "Competitor" trophy. However, owing to the shutting down of the Pacific Rift servers, this vehicle is now impossible to unlock. Like the Nörd Viking, this effectively makes it a Monument Valley-exclusive vehicle for those who don't have the trophy.
- In MotorStorm it is possible that the Ronin was either the replacement vehicle, or updated version of the Unknown Rally Car.
- In MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, Reverend Black ("Motoroil" livery), Russell Scott (black/blue "Shinji livery) and Flameboy (white/green livery) are the AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.
- It is also interesting to note that these same three drivers also drive the three Nord Viking's in their respective liveries.