The Ozutsu Daimyo is a Racing Truck appearing in MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It is clearly a race-oriented vehicle, rather than a converted standard vehicle. It takes the shape of a T2 Rally Raid car.
- It closely resembles the Volkswagen Race Touareg. On that note, one would think that it would be more fitting to be made by Wulff (German), rather than Ozutsu (Japanese), considering VW is a German manufacturer. The front, however, resembles the Nissan Armada.
- This vehicle is named after the Daimyos, poweful territorial lords in pre-modern Japan.
- The Daimyo is one of the few vehicles in Pacific Rift that doesn't carry any liveries over from the original MotorStorm.
- In the original MotorStorm, only a semi-circle of the tail lights were the brake lights. However in Pacific Rift, the brake lights are the full circle.
- The initial design for the vehicle (or possibly an unused variant) depicted it with an entirely different rear end, dominated by a massive spoiler.
- In Pacific Rift, Big Pig (red "Shocks!" livery), Ali Stoneground (yellow/grey livery) and Reverend Black (blue/green/white no. 44 livery) are the AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.
- It is one of the few vehicles in Pacific Rift that doesn't carry any liveries over from the original MotorStorm.