The Nörd Viking is a Big Rig unlockable in MotorStorm as well as MotorStorm: Pacific Rift; in the latter it was unlocked by reaching rank 4 online.
The Viking seems to be a culmination of two separate Dakar Rally Raid Trucks. The front of the Viking seems to take influence from the DAF CF Dakar, while the rear bears a strong resemblance to the MAN TGA.
- Prior to the release of the Devil's Weekend DLC, the black 'Mute Bear' livery was an AI-only livery, however it was made unlockable in the said DLC.
- It reappears as a remote-control Big Rig in MotorStorm RC.
- This vehicle also appears in the PlayStation Home in The Carrier.
- In Pacific Rift, this is the only vehicle in the whole game not to have the white 'splatter' pattern behind it in the vehicle selection menu.
- It is now impossible to obtain this vehicle in Pacific Rift, as it requires an online trophy acquired at rank 4 to be unlocked and the online servers have been shut down. This effectively makes it a MotorStorm-exclusive vehicle for those players who didn't manage to rank up in time.
- In Pacific Rift, Reverend Black ("Racingwheels" livery), Russell Scott ("Atom Sparks" livery) and Flameboy ("Sonix" livery) are the AI Characters that are seen driving this vehicle.
- It is also interesting to note that these same three drivers also drive the three Ozutsu Ronin's in their respective liveries.