The Nörd Kodiak is a downloadable Big Rig in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. Its appearance is of a classic cargo truck with a small tank behind the cab. The vehicle is heavily armoured from front to rear.
- The name "Kodiak" originates from an island off the coast of Alaska and can be found in the name of the Chevrolet Kodiak pickup.
- This vehicle was made available via the Adrenaline DLC pack.
- Each of the three liveries for this vehicle features its own unique license plate.
- The Kodiak somewhat bears a resemblance to the Molotov Shelka, in terms of the hood and front windows.
- One of the available liveries show that the Kodiak was designed to haul hazardous materials.
- It perhaps may be an armoured version of the ZIL-130.
- The Kodiak is now available to download for MotorStorm RC, for the price of £0.40/€0.49/$0.49. It is marketed as "Veteran Big Rig".
- The front and rear bumpers of the Kodiak lack collision detection and clip through other solid objects.
- As a result of this, when in Photo Mode one can see that there are decals on the rear tank, such as a gorilla on the Bandit livery.