The Nörd Jormungand is a big rig unlockable in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It is a cab-over-axle design, and resembles a stereotypical 'hay truck'. It also somewhat resembles an army truck when one of its liveries is applied.
- This vehicle is named after a legendary sea serpent, which is the arch-enemy of Norse god Thor.
- In the grille, the word "Rexford" is visible. This is presumably a parody of British commercial vehicle manufacturer Bedford.
- This vehicle resembles the Bedford TK.
- This is one of the only 4 Big Rigs in Pacific Rift to actually utilize dual rear style wheels, along with the Atlas Governor, Nord Kodiak, and Patriot Minuteman.
- Njord Wolfraven (black livery) and Kid Million ("Army" livery) are AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.