The Monarch Deerstalker is an ATV in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, perhaps one of the biggest ATVs in the MotorStorm series. As the name implies, it is most likely an ATV made for hunters.
- A DLC livery is available for this vehicle in the John M. Signature Livery pack.
- Its front end almost looks like that of a car, and it has the vertical exhaust pipes of a style commonly seen on most Big Rigs.
- It is also the only ATV made by Monarch in the series.
- It is possibly the tallest ATV in the series, the only other contender being the Wombat Mudslide.
- The Deerstalker was originally unlocked via the Legend trophy (reach Rank 5 online). However, owing to the shutdown in October 2012 of the Pacific Rift servers, the only way to unlock it is to download its Signature Livery; however it will only be unlocked in that livery.
- Because this ATV has such a high frame at the back, when taunting and punching, the Riders arm somtimes 'warps' through the frame.
- Alfred Beit (rusty blue "graffiti" livery) and Daddy Fawley (grey "Oggy" livery) are AI Characters seen riding this vehicle.
- picture sourced from Wiki, MSPR