The Molotov Piledriver is a Big Rig in MotorStorm: Arctic Edge. It is the only modern-looking racing Big Rig in the game, resembling modern cab-over-engine trucks that are predominantly used in Europe. It also resembles a modern T4 rally raid truck.
Arctic Edge Customizable PartsEdit
- Framework (Colour changing only)
- Wheels (Colour changing allowed)
- Suspension (Colour changing only)
- Number of available slots for sponsor stickers: 9
- Bonus livery: Yes
- The design of the Piledriver is unusual given that most of Molotov's vehicles are based off of old working-type vehicles. The Piledriver itself is more of a race-oriented semi-truck.
- Model-wise(despite the fact the PSP/PS2 can't handle too much), since the suspension is quite deep and that a significant amount of the front can fall off in a wreck, it appears that the driver's seat is directly above the Piledriver's engine.
- The Piledriver is the final Big Rig unlocked in the game.
- This vehicle has a bonus livery unlocked from the Little Big Planet Emblem bonus pack.