The Mojave Slugger is a classic Mud Plugger that appeared in the first MotorStorm, and later returned in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It was sighted in some early footage of MotorStorm: Apocalypse, and is now available for that game in the Remix Pack DLC. It is heavily based on the original Jeep, and is also visually similar to an average trayback challenge truck, but with doors and roof removed.
- The Mojave Slugger is one of MotorStorm's seven signature vehicles.
- Prior to Apocalypse, the Slugger was not fitted with functional headlights, similar to the Wasabi Wildcat MX and the Voodoo Iguana.
- Like the Voodoo Rattler, in the original MotorStorm, The Mojave Slugger is one of the very few vehicles in which every livery has a female driver.
- In Apocalypse, the colour of the Slugger's roll cage cannot be changed, which somewhat limits a players ability to customize the vehicle's appearance.
- Prior to its release as a DLC vehicle, the Slugger was spotted in several early gameplay videos.
- It is not possible to customize a Slugger such that there are headlights in the original holes where the headlights would be in its Jeep-style grille.