The Mojave Globetrotter is a pickup truck-based Mud Plugger appearing in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. Fitting for its name, it has living quarters over the truck bed, and a roof rack for carying many items. It simply seems to be a truck camper that has been given basic modifications to allow it to race off the road.
- The Globetrotter resembles the Toyota Tundra.
- In a cinematic in Pacific Rift, a Globetrotter is driven off of a cliff. The occupants bail out and open parachutes and survive; needlessly to say, the truck does not.
- This vehicle can be unlocked by earning the "Speed Demon" Trophy.
- The wheelarches on this vehicle appear to be riveted-on aftermarket items.
- Closer inspection, for example when the body panels fall off in a crash, reveals that there is a full race-spec spaceframe.
- There are Union Jack British flags on the kayak on the roof.
- Using the photo camera, it is possible to see that a TV is fitted to the inside of the Globetrotter. On one of the liveries, the image inside the TV contains two MotorStorm developers, with one of them covering the face with a sombrero, and the text reads "Pretty Shy ;)".
- A matte-black "Mute Bear" livery is available for this vehicle in the Adrenaline Expansion Pack.
- On the Globetrotter with the Ravine and Marathon logo, the word LOSER is graffitied on side.