The Mohawk Roadhog is a Bike in MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. Like other Mohawk vehicles, it is a classic design, this one having dual exhaust pipes, teardrop fuel tank, and even a small fin on the rear fender. The Roadhog seems to be based upon the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy, with some modifications for Off-Road racing.
- In Pacific Rift, one acquires this vehicle after reaching Festival Rank 5.
- Also in Pacific Rift, the Roadhog has a different engine sound than others in it's class. (Also applies to the Mohawk Indiana.)
- Applying the DLC livery for the Roadhog gets rid of this.
- The Roadhog appears in the Devil's Weekend DLC in the original MotorStorm.
- It bears a close resemblance to its neighbouring Bike, the Mohawk 66.
- Like the Atlas Governor, the Roadhog may be a reference to the movie Terminator 2: Judgement Day, as it somewhat resembles the bike used by the T-800 when he's escaping the T-1000, looking to terminate John Connor.