The Mirage Bastille is a Mud Plugger that appears in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. Unlike most others in the class, this more closely resembles the Humber Pig, complete with armoured windows, doors, and sides, although the turret is not included. This unlikely racing machine is often regarded amongst the best MotorStormers as a top choice for the Mud Plugger class.
- This vehicle is unlocked by earning gold medals in all Festival events.
- This vehicle has a yellow/black livery similar to an AI-only livery for the Molotov Drago in the first game.
- The Bastille was a fortress/prison in Paris, France.
- When the rear door breaks off, one can see two sets of seating normally intended for soldiers.
- The AI Character Mike Devine has his initials on the back of his personal livery (The blue circuit board livery.)