- PlayStation Store description
The McQueen Adventure is a Mud Plugger available for MotorStorm in the Domino & Adventure DLC, and appears on the disc for MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It is described by developers of the game as "a stylish way to get around the track."
- The name "McQueen" may come from, or at least be inspired by, the character Lightning McQueen from Pixar's movie Cars, Cars 2 and Cars 3. Incidentally, it could be inspired by his direct inspiration, Steve McQueen.
- McQueen is one of three vehicle manufacturers that has only one vehicle in their respective lineups, the first being Wakazashi and the second being Humbler.
- The same three manufacturers are missing from the list of customization stickers in MotorStorm: Apocalypse.
- Like all other DLC vehicles from MotorStorm, it is one of the few vehicles in Pacific Rift that doesn't carry any liveries over from the original game.
- In Pacific Rift, Russell Scott (blue/yellow livery) and Shandy Hand (yellow/red "sun" livery) are AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.