The Lunar-Tec Rollcage is a Buggy appearing as a DLC in MotorStorm, then as an on-disk vehicle in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. As the name suggests, it consist entirely of an exposed roll-cage frame, with no body panels or coverings except for a small rear spoiler.
- This Rollcage is unlocked in MotorStorm after the Revenge Weekend DLC Festival has been completed.
- The Rollcage uses paddle tires for the rear set of wheels and treadless sand tires for the front set, a setup seen only on the Rollcage and the Wombat Beachmaster.
- This Buggy is modelled after a typical sandrail, sandrails being a type of real-life buggy made specifically for traversing sand at speed. However, unlike sandrails, the Rollcage features no metal body panels covering the sides, only having a rollcage.
- This is one of the default Buggies in Pacific Rift, the other being the Jester BXS.
- In Pacific Rift, Evalyn Malachite (red livery), Russell Scott (yellow livery) and Shandy Hand (white livery) are the AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.