The Lunar-Tec Invader is a Big Rig in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, as well as the original MotorStorm. It has a traditional European cab-over-engine body design. Like the Buffalo, it is a more race-oriented, aerodynamic vehicle, perhaps inspired by the FIA track-racing trucks, but toughened for MotorStorm with the addition of front and rear bull bars.
- In Pacific Rift, you unlock this vehicle when you reach Rank 6
- It is the final Big Rig unlocked in Motorstorm
- It has a total of ten (five on each side) side-mounted exhaust pipes. This makes for one of the most unique exhaust layouts in the series.
- This vehicle is also prone to graphical errors. In MotorStorm, it not only acts as if it only has two exhaust pipes (one on each side); but also the boost flames go straight back, as opposed to facing outwards.
- In Pacific Rift, both of these issues are fixed, but only eight (four on each side) boost flames are visible.
- In Pacific Rift, Oscar Gratz (red/yellow livery), Gemma Hewitt (black/green livery) and Evalyn Malachite (white/blue livery) are the AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.