The Jester Super BXR is a buggy appearing in MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. The Super BXR is more like a race-oriented buggy, as opposed to the others in Jester's line-up.
Although the Super BXR doesn't particularly resemble any full-size real life vehicle; it has extreme aerodynamics, a completely enclosed cab, and a massive rear spoiler. These features almost give it the appearance of a remote-controlled car.
- The Super BXR is also featured as a downloadable remote-control Buggy in MotorStorm RC. It is marketed as "Veteran Buggy", and is available to download for the price of £0.40/€0.49/$0.49.
- This appearance as a download was predicted by numerous sightings in trailers for the said game.
- It is possible to use the large rear wing as a rudimentary wheelie bar.
- The Super BXR might have a close resemblance to "Bandit" from the 1999 racing game, Re-Volt. This is further evidenced to the Super BXR's RC form in MotorStorm RC.
- Despite being called the Jester Super BXR, it possesses no superiority over its counterpart, the Jester BXR, except maybe in terms of aerodynamics. (Although bodywork is purely aesthetic in the MotorStorm universe and serves no aerodynamical advantage).
- In Pacific Rift, you unlock this vehicle once you reach Rank 6.
- in Pacific Rift, Flameboy ("RSR" livery), Tommy Knocker (blue/white livery) and Gemma Hewitt (blue/white/black livery) are AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.
- It is interesting to note that these same 3 characters all drive the Italia Vulcan's in their respective liveries.