The Jester BXR II Concept is an unlockable buggy in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. As the name suggests, it is the prototype of the replacement for the Jester BXR.
- Unlike its predecessor, it has a much more aerodynamic body, akin to an Indy or Formula 1 car. In fact, it may well be the most aerodynamically advanced vehicle in the main MotorStorm universe, as it uses several NACA ducts (low-drag air intakes), a Formula 1 car-style (dual) roof scoop, a diffuser, winglets, air guides and a large rear wing. The most areodynamic vehicle in the entire series is likely the Wasabi Lightning.
- Jester BXR II Concept is much lighter than other buggies.
- Despite being a prototype, it is unlocked quickly by players.
- The BXR II Concept also appears as a downloadable buggy in the RC Carnival Expansion Pack for MotorStorm RC.
- All three liveries for the BXR II Concept have some sort of animal skin pattern (Fish patterns, Scales).
- This is perhaps one of the fastest buggies in MSPR due to it being highly areodynamic.
- When the bodywork is knocked off whilst racing, you will notice that a large portion of the chassis is constructed of Carbon Fibre, which may be why this buggy is so light.
- The BXR II Concept has the same Rear Spoiler as the Patriot P10-XR's 3rd Rear Spoiler customization option in MotorStorm: Apocalypse.
- Drew Baird (yellow livery), Mohinder (red livery) and Cue Ball (green livery) are the AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.