The Italia Gagliano is a Rally Car in MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. Unlike others of its class, the Gagliano is well-suited to rough terrain.
The Italia Gagliano is based on a 1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car.
- In the original MotorStorm, there is a livery for the Gagliano that neither the player nor the AI can obtain; its only appearance is on loading screens for various Rally Car races throughout the game. The livery consist of a white body and a yellow vinyl with black edges over the front and Six7even on the side.
- In Motorstorm, on the track The Grizzly, there is a special livery that looks a lot like the army livery used on the Atlas Jackhammer. Strangely, this livery is not used by the player or any of the AI opponents and is not seen in any other title.
- The Gagliano handles very well in rough terrain when compared to others in its class, it also doesn't slide very much, making it ideal for taking routes that other Rally Cars wouldn't without consequences.
- "Gagliano" is a common prefix for the names of Italian towns.
- The Gagliano is available to download for MotorStorm RC for the price of £0.40/€0.49/$0.49. It is marketed as "Veteran Rally Car".
- In Pacific Rift; The Gagliano, along with the Lunar-Tec Weevil and the Patriot Blackfoot, has a unique engine sound different from others in its class.
- In Pacific Rift, you unlock this vehicle once you reach Rank 6.
- The RSR Livery that appears in the original MotorStorm may be based off the famous Martini Racing livery used on the Lancia Delta Intergrale in the World Rally Championship, as it uses similar colours and stripe patterns. This is likely a deliberate reference by the developers.
- It is one of the default Rally Cars in the original MotorStorm, alongside the Patriot Surger.
- In Pacific Rift, Ali Stoneground (green/grey "DP" livery), Henry T. Pops (red/white "CIOLEK" livery) and Anneleisa Moosbrugger (white/red/blue livery) are the AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.