Although the Futura is is produced by Italia, an Italian manufacturer, the Futura takes after many American muscle cars. The Futura is mainly based around various generations of the Chevrolet Corvette. The Futura has the front resembling the 1963 Chevrolet Corvette. The midsection resembles the that of the 1971 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. The rear section resembles the 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. The Futura has much higher ground clearance than the Corvette though, along with having the front bumper oddly positioned above the headlights. Taking all of this into account, it would be more fitting for the Futura to be manufactured by Patriot.
- One of the liveries for this car resembles the Mach 5, the car of Speed Racer.
- The Futura tends to slide a bit more than other rally cars, and the rear section of the Futura tends to kick off the ground higher than the front when driving on rough terrain, this can prove problematic as rally cars have the issue of wrecking if hitting the ground at an awkward angle.
- The Futura features a prominent hood scoop.
- "Futura" is Italian for "future".
- When landing from a large height, its front tires will temporarily phase through the top of the car's hood