"A monster truck made from a modified hearse and featuring its own death-inspired livery pack."
- PlayStation Store descriptionThe Falfer Tombstone is an aptly-named monster truck based on a hearse appearing in MotorStorm: Apocalypse. Players can access it by downloading the Revelation Pack DLC or just the vehicle by itself. It features oversized exhausts and a large air scoop on the hood.
- This vehicle has green boost flames, which are highly visible thanks to the massive exhaust pipes exiting through the front wheel-wells.
- If one looks closely through the rear windows, they will notice that there is an actual casket stored in the trunk.
- The Tombstone appears to be somewhat based on a Cadillac hearse. It also features the large tail fins of American cars from the 1950s and 60s.
- The Tombstone is also included in MotorStorm RC as part of the Mischief Vehicle Pack 1, with one livery of which resembles that of the Ghostbusters Cadillac ambulance.
- This vehicle is one of few to not be included in an original game, only as a DLC. Others include the Italia Torquemada, Mirage 401, Molotov Uradna-66, Voodoo Acheron and Jester Arclight.