A classic race track with a MotorStorm edge, Diamondback takes the much loved speedway and turns it on its head - adding a sheer vertical wall of death and a lethal crossover point that makes this anything but an exercise in turning left.
"It's the closest I'm ever going to get to Stock Car Racing." - Oscar Zero
- Festival Card #057
Diamondback Speedway is a small DLC track in the original MotorStorm. Its main feature is a metal snake skeleton that snakes throughout the track; it is hollow, and part of the track drives through it. Altogether there are three main loops to this track, subsequently with two deadly crossovers.
- This track, along with Eagle's Nest, is not used for the Festival or DLC events in MotorStorm.
- There is a Festival Card for this track in MotorStorm: Apocalypse.
- It is not recommended to drive along the flat ground at the bottom of the wall of death, as doing so will result in a instant respawn. If possible, the player would have to force their way through several wrecked vehicles, which would waste considerable time; it is worthy to note these wrecks are very poorly rendered. Another thing to note about the wrecks is that many are identical such as "The Marshall" Patriot Surger.
- Due to a physics bug, certain vehicles such as buggies and rally cars are able to keep grip on the wall even lower than where most vehicles would fall due to a lack of traction; this is most likely due to some vehicles having a lower center of gravity than others.
- Due to the closure of the online servers for MotorStorm in January 2012, the only way you can access this track is through Time Attack. This means that you can no longer race other opponents, AI or human, on the track; as you can only use it by yourself.