For performance modifications, see Perks.Vehicle Customisation is a feature first introduced in MotorStorm: Arctic Edge. This feature returns in MotorStorm: Apocalypse, however with a larger range of parts and options.
It allows the player to modify their vehicles to their own specification, albeit only visually.
MotorStorm: Arctic EdgeEdit
Note: All the parts and most of the stickers are unlocked in the Festival while the remaining few stickers are unlocked online.
Note: All the parts and stickers can only be unlocked in Online Multiplayer.
- Wheels - Drift for a certain amount of distance
- Grille - Wreck a certain number of opponents
- Headlights - Air time for a certain amount of time
- Spotlights - Air time for a certain amount of time
- Front Windows - Beat a certain number of opponents
- Side Skirts - Drift for a certain amount of distance
- Rear Windows
- Rollcage - Beat a certain number of opponents
- Light Guards
- Boot Panel
- Exhaust System - Air time for a certain amount of time
- Front Bumper
- Rear Bumper
- Swingarm (Bikes)
- Exhaust Manifold (Bikes)
- Race Number Panes (Bikes)
- Handlebars (Bikes)
- Engine Cover (Bikes, possibly also Italia Torquemada)
- Engine (Bikes)
- Exhaust System
- Side Panels (Bikes)
- Rear Panels (Bikes)
- Rear Mudguards (Bikes)
- Brake Discs
- Brake Calipers (Bikes)
- Front Forks (Bikes)
- Front Mudguards (Bikes)
- Front Spoiler
- Roof Scoop
- Rear Wings
- Roof Parts (Muscle Cars) - Beat a certain number of opponents
- Wheel Arches (Muscle Cars) - Beat a certain number of opponents
- Roof (Muscle Cars and Supercars) - Beat a certain number of opponents
- Sun Visor (Big Rigs)
- Air Filter (Big Rigs and Mud Pluggers)
- Roof Parts (Big Rigs)
- Paint: Normal, Metallic, Matte, Candy
- Allows the player to place sponsor logos on their vehicle. Amount of sticker spaces varies for each vehicle.
- Race Number: font, emblem
- Scratches: how scratched the vehicle's paintjob will be
- Weathering: the amount of damage done to vinyls & stickers
- Grunge: dirt/grime on the vehicle
- Save or load a vehicle package, can be applied to more than one vehicle.
- Select what parts are to be randomized, and see if you like the results; be warned as any unsaved changes will be lost if Randomize is used.