- Loading screen description
Colossus Canyon is a Water-Zone track in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, mostly water and rock with the odd bit of mud. This track is ideal for all vehicle types, as it has sections designated for light classes as well as large classes.
- Near the beginning on the track, there is a structure that serves as a makeshift ramp, this shortcut however can only be performed efficiently with a Monster Truck, Bike (utilizing the bunny hop to jump the stairs), or an ATV (using the Bike method).
- In the first stretch of track, there are two small clearances in the bamboo which players can cut through using any class smaller than Big Rigs, this shortcut is often used by Time Trialists. However there are ways for the larger vehicles to gain access using a ramp on the left side of the first and a hidden pathway on the left side of the second.
- On the second stretch, there are two large collapsed trees which bikes, ATVs and the majority of rally cars are able to drive under, some buggies and mud pluggers are able to do this, albeit hitting the roof on the fallen trees. Though, to the left of these trees is a hidden path where even bigger vehicles can gain access.
- If one wrecks on a bike while traversing the large river on the final stretch, the player's character will swim in place despite the massive currents at work.
- It is possible to complete a lap of Colossus Canyon backwards with any vehicle class.
- If a player drives an Atlas Earthquake into the second waterfall on the river and wrecks, the Earthquake will float in the air for a short amount of time.
- The logs in the river can glitch and be forced to clip into the ground, although the method of doing this is unknown. Video of the glitching log.
- At the ramp shortcut near the beginning of the track, there is an old busted up Patriot Surger on the right hand side with a red vinyl that has not yet been released for players to use in any game so far.
- On the left side of the beginning of the track, in the rock wall there can be spotted a series of barrels and safety tape blocking the entrance to a hidden cave which can be used by small vehicles. Using this cave tends to just serve as a way to avoid the larger vehicles since it tends to hurt your time more than help it.
- It is the second longest track in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift after Badlands, taking on average just under 2 minutes just to complete one lap.