The Castro Robusto is a racing truck in MotorStorm series. It is available as the first racing truck in MotorStorm as well as MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. This vehicle is very similar to the Castro Monstruo monster truck. It also slightly resembles the Castro F80 in MotorStorm: Apocalypse.
- A Halloween-themed livery can be downloaded for this truck in the original MotorStorm.
- A wrecked Castro Robusto (white with a MotorStorm helmet & crossbones livery) can be found in MotorStorm: Apocalypse on the Double Decker track, amongst some rubble on the bridge. For a video with multiple screenshots, click here.
- The newest Castro vehicle, the F80, somewhat resembles the Robusto. But on closer examination, it is a different truck design, especially in the hood/front-end area.
- 'Robusto' is Spanish for 'sturdy' or 'robust'.
- The Robusto is now available to download for MotorStorm RC, for the price of £0.40/€0.49/$0.49. It is marketed as "Veteran Racing Truck".
- Robusto is one of MotorStorm's seven primary signature vehicles.
- The Robusto's appearance is based on 1949-1953 Studebaker 2R trucks.
- In Motorstorm: Pacific Rift it is unlockable by reaching rank 2.
- Much like the Voodoo Rattler & Beelzebuggy Carabid, the Robusto is one of the very few vehicles that doesn't carry any player liveries from MotorStorm over to Pacific Rift.
- In Pacific Rift, Edward T. Foxbat (pink/black "rusty" livery), Janine Brazon ("Hank Rides" livery) and "Weeman" Jones (blue/white livery) are AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.