Castro is a Cuban vehicle manufacturer in the MotorStorm series. Their vehicles have appeared in every game so far. All Castro vehicles are classic cars or trucks from the 1950s to 1960s (or, according to the PlayStation Store, the '70s, in the case of the Capitano). They range from Racing Trucks to Rally Cars, and even Monster Trucks and Big Rigs.
- Castro Capitano (DLC in Monument Valley and RC)
- Castro Robusto (Prop in Apocalypse, DLC in RC)
- Castro Varadero (Also in Arctic Edge, DLC in RC)
- Castro Conquistador (Muscle Car in RC)
- Castro Toro (Muscle Car in RC)
- Castro Monstruo (DLC, also appears in RC)
- Castro F80 (Also in RC)
- The Castro name most likely comes from Cuba, because one of its rulers was Fidel Castro. Due to embargos on the country, virtually no new cars have made it to the island in decades, resulting in most of the vehicles on the road being 30 or more years old - hence why Castro makes older-looking vehicles.
- All Castro vehicles, with the exception of both RC vehicles and the F80, have Spanish names to it.