The Spaceframe II was regularly unlocked by earning the "Immortal" Trophy, although there have been some reports of it glitching through the "Stuntman" Trophy instead (in similar style to the Atlas Earthquake, which may also unlock through other Trophies). However, the former of these methods has been rendered obselete owing to the shutting down of the Pacific Rift servers, rendering online play impossible.
It is possible to unlock a single livery for this vehicle in the Speed Expansion Pack, however it will only give players that livery. Furthermore, it will not count towards the trophy unlock.
- This vehicle has gained a reputation for being the worst buggy in Pacific Rift, due to a combination of factors such as its unusual length, wide turning radius, and having overall worse handling than others in its class.
- It is often erroneously called the "Lunar-Tec Spaceframe II".
- It is also commonly said to be unlocked by getting the Stuntman trophy, however this is widely regarded as false.
- It is odd that it is called the "Spaceframe II" as there was never a "Spaceframe I", however this could just mean it is the second in the model line from Beelzebuggy, after the Carabid.
- On the rusted-out livery, it says 'Stitch' on the spoiler, as it is the personal livery of the AI character Stitch.
- As well as Stitch, AI drivers Hannibal Rush (green livery), Jeff Lawless (blue livery) and Cerridwen (red livery) are usually seen driving this vehicle.
- It is also interesting to note that apart from Stitch, all these characters drive Monarch Claymore's aswell.
- This is by far the most unique buggy in Pacific Rift, being much longer and exposed than the others. Though its stats may be low, the Spaceframe II is still an iconic vehicle.
- It is unique in the sense that it is the only buggy that doesn't have a 'double-wishbone' suspension configuration. Since it is four wheel drive, it has 2 fixed axels with differentials instead, more akin to a Mudplugger.
- It is also the only buggy to not have a Flat-4 Engine, instead having a small-block V8.