- PlayStation Store description
The Atlas Varjack is a Mud Plugger available in the Capitano & Varjack DLC pack for MotorStorm, and later on-disc in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It is unique in that it is based off of a full-size van rather than a truck like most other Mud Pluggers.
- It looks somewhat similar to the Lunar-Tec Wendigo, although the Varjack is noticeably shorter.
- It strongly resembles the GMC Vandura used in the cult television show The A-Team.
- One of this vehicles' liveries in Pacific Rift features rusted cheqeurplate covering the entire bottom half of the body.
- That specific livery features an error on the vehicle select screen: the bull bars are colored wrong. They are colored gray when they should be yellow.
- It is one of the default Mud Pluggers in Pacific Rift, the other being the Monarch Claymore.
- In Pacific Rift, Oscar Gratz (brown livery), Dmitri Molotov (green/pink livery) and Travis Ryan (rusty "Rumic" livery) are the AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.